without title



6 bulan kau pergi dari aku . harini aku jumpa kau balik . dalam hati ni , semua perasaan ada . bercampur baur .

aku sungguh cintakan kau . kau lelaki terakhir dalam hidup aku . selepas kau pergi , tiada siapa yang dapat gantikan tempat kau dalam hati aku .

aku cuba menggatal selepas kau pergi . just to heal the wound . but its fail .

i flirt so many boys . but it doesnt help .

its still you . in my heart .

i cant describe well . how does i love you . what can i tell you . when you leave me . i kept myself alone in one corner . crying . till no more tears would fall down .

im turn myself pale and plains . so people would thought , im no longer have the heart to survive . with you no more .

i keep pray to Almighty Allah . to keep you safe and happy there . in a same time , i wish i could see you again .

it was hard , when you not around . i have to face them all by myself .

hannry . you mean a lot to me . im ready for your anger . but the question is . if that you will to .

yet , you still have my heart .




No comments:

Post a Comment